- Deposit guarantee: A deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers license: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit cards: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
No, the reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
The deposit amount may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name.The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
The credit card must be under the reservation holder’s name. Therefore, a friend’s or relative’s credit card may not be used for this purpose.
You may cancel your reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
A cancellation fee of 20% over the prepaid value will apply. Some rental companies manage different cancellation policies such as:
- • If you cancel your booking with an anticipation of more than 48 hours prior to the pick-up time registered on your reservation, a penalty of 20% will be applied over the prepaid value.
- • A penalty of USD 100.00 will be applied over the prepaid value if the booking is cancelled or modified within 48 hours or less prior to the pick-up time registered on the reservation. If the prepaid value is less than USD 100.00, a refund will not be granted.
- • If the booking is not used or if the rental requirements are not met at the counter, a penalty of 100% over the prepaid value will be applied.
Alamo, National and Enterprise: A penalty of 100% will be applied over the prepaid value in case the reservation is not used or, in case the rental requirements are not met at the counter.
Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty: This rate is non-refundable. If the reservation is unused, canceled, or if the reservation holder does not meet the rental requirements at the counter, a refund will not be granted.
You will be able to verify the corresponding cancellation policy on our website before finalizing your reservation.
Your reservation includes all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
We have over 12,000 locations throughout the country, some of which are located at airports as well as at other locations throughout the city. For additional information, please visit our location section by clicking on the following link: Locations.
Not all rental companies offer a shuttle service. Please contact our Customer Service Department to verify if this service is available at your location.
Yes, most rental companies allow renters between the ages of 21-24 under the following car categories: Economy, Compact, Standard, Mid-Size, Full-Size and Mid-Size SUV for an additional cost.
Please note that in some states such as New York and Michigan renters of age 18 and over will be able to rent by paying an additional fee.
Our rates only include unlimited mileage.
Once you’ve signed the contract and the rental is in use, you will not be able to modify your reservation through Viajemos. Any modification desired must be requested directly with the rental Company.